The Port of Quincy Intermodal Terminal
Located within the heart of Washington’s largest agricultural shipping community, the Port of Quincy Intermodal Facility is poised to provide rail freight transportation solutions for the shippers of Central Washington.
Convenient access along the Burlington Northern-Santa Fe mainline, as well as close proximity to the I-5 corridor and Hwy 281 places the Port of Quincy Intermodal Facility in a strategic and easily accessible location for truck and rail customers.
- 8,000 feet of storage rail siding on three tracks
- Receiving and unloading of inbound railcars and both dry and refrigerated containers
- Convenient access to I-90, Hwy 28 and Hwy 281
- Storage capacity for over 1,500 containers & chassis
- 24 multi-phase refrigeration unit plugs; 230 & 460 volt.
The Port of Quincy offers secure storage within its intermodal facility for clients who receive cargo. Storage areas are available in 1,000, 2,000 & 5,000 sqft plots. Space rental is charged on a weekly basis and billed monthly.
* Leasehold tax will apply to rental charges on a weekly basis