MAKING A PUBLIC DISCLOSURE REQUEST
- Access the Public Records Request Form – you may fill it out online, print it and sign it or just print it out, complete it, and return to: email@example.com, fax it to 509-787-2525, or mail it to: Port of Quincy, 101 F Street SW, Quincy, WA 98848.
- You may make a walk-in request at the Port of Quincy office during business hours.
RESPONSE FOR REQUESTS
Within five business days of receipt of the request, the Port of Quincy will do one of the following:
- Make the records available for inspection or copying.
- Provide a reasonable estimate when records will be available.
- Contact requestor to request clarification.
- Deny the request citing the reason for denial.
Any records or portion of records that are exempt from disclosure will be withheld or redacted. We will specify the exemption that applies to any documents withheld or redaction made.
Common exemptions: See RCW 42.56
COST FOR PUBLIC RECORDS
- There is no fee for inspecting public records.
- There is no fee for records supplied by email. (if available electronically)
- Printed copies – $.15 per page (Per RCW 42.56.120)
- Compact disks will cost $1.00 per disk. (If available electronically)
- Actual mailing charge will be added for records to be mailed.
- Requests for paper copies of oversize maps or documents we are unable to provide in our office, will be charged the cost we must pay to reproduce them.
Payments are by credit card, cash, check, or money order payable to the Port of Quincy.
The Port of Quincy is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .