Located within the heart of Washington’s largest agricultural shipping community, the Port of Quincy Intermodal Facility is poised to provide rail freight transportation solutions for the shippers of Central Washington.
Convenient access along the Burlington Northern-Santa Fe mainline, as well as close proximity to the I-5 corridor and Hwy 281 places the Port of Quincy Intermodal Facility in a strategic and easily accessible location for truck and rail customers.
- 8,000 feet of storage rail siding on three tracks
- Receiving and unloading of inbound railcars and both dry and refrigerated containers
- 16 acres and an additional 40 acres for expansion
- Convenient access to I-90, Hwy 28 and Hwy 281
- Storage capacity for over 1,500 containers & chassis
- 24 multi-phase refrigeration unit plugs; 230 & 460 volt.
The Port of Quincy offers secure storage within its intermodal facility for clients who receive cargo. Storage areas are available in 1,000, 2,000 & 5,000 sqft plots. Space rental is charged on a weekly basis and billed monthly.
* Leasehold tax will apply to rental charges on a weekly basis
Port of Quincy Intermodal Terminal
408 Intermodal Way NE
Quincy WA, 98848
101 F St SW
Quincy, WA 98848
The Port of Quincy is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com .